How can you benefit from MasterSeal Roof 3500?
- Crack bridging – Copes with existing cracks
- Long life – UV and weather-resistant
- Easy to apply – using roller or squeegee and simple prestriping of cracks or joints
- Reactive spray application – faster and easier application over large areas
- Versatile – can be applied to a variety of substrates using selected primers
- Attractive appearance – colours available
- Easy to clean and maintain – Very low dirt retention
MasterSeal Roof 3500 is multi-layered system and is composed of:
Primer: Selection of the right primer depends upon the substrate to which membrane is being applied.
Membrane: Two-component solvent-free, highly reactive waterproofing membrane that can only be applied by special, two-component spray equipment – MasterSeal M 800 / MasterSeal M 820
Top Coat: Single component low solvent, pigmented, moisture curing, UV and weather-resistant, protective topcoat based on high-quality aliphatic polyurethane prepolymers – MasterSeal TC 258 / MasterSeal 259