MasterSeal Roof 3000 is a multi-layered roof waterproofing system consisting of:
Primer: Two-component epoxy-based primer, MasterEmaco P 2525 or MasterSeal P 2525
Membrane: One component flexible and elastic polyurethane membrane, MasterSeal M 640
Topcoat: One component aliphatic polyurethane topcoat, MasterSeal TC 640
What makes MasterSeal Roof 3000 a unique solution?
MasterSeal Roof 3000 meets the needs of customers who need to waterproof concrete roof slabs and will have occasional foot traffic.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal Roof 3000?
- Crack bridging – copes with existing cracks
- Long life – UV and weather-resistant
- Easy to apply – using roller or squeegee and simple prestriping of cracks or joints
- Attractive appearance – colors available
- Easy to clean and maintain – very low dirt retention