What are the recommended uses of MasterSeal HLM 5000R?
- Plywood (exterior)
- Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal)
- Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls)
- Parking garages and concrete tanks
- Plaza decks and malls
- Fountains and pools
- Balconies and planters
- Below-grade slabs
- Walls and culverts
- Sea walls, dams and reservoirs
What makes MasterSeal HLM 5000R a unique solution?
- Available in standard and high-build systems
- Available in two grades, depending on type of surface application:
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 R SL (self-leveling)
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 R RG (Roller Grade)
How can you benefit from MasterSeal HLM 5000R?
- Waterproof – Protects structure from water penetration
- Elastomeric – Permits nominal expansion and contraction of the structure
- Low Temperature Flexibility – Wide service temperature, suitable for all climates
- Single Component – No complex mixing and easy to use
- Cold Applied and Seamless – Eliminates lapping, seaming and precutting
- Available in two grades – Easy application on vertical and horizontal surfaces