- Fast and easy application by rolling or spray at temperatures from 5oC to 35oC
- Excellent curing properties, which reduce downtime
- Specific chemical resistance, including high concentrations of biogenic sulfuric acid
- Crack-bridging for gaps of up to 0.7 mm
- Maximum moisture tolerance, including application on humid substrates
Fast and Easy application – even on humid substrates
The easy application of MasterSeal 7000 CR by spray or roller, as well as its compatibility with damp substrates, suit the conditions of wastewater facilities particularly well. Downtime – which is always critical when stopping a wastewater process – is also reduced because of its fast-curing properties that allow contact with water only 24 hours after application at 20oC.