- Vertical and light-pedestrian horizontal surfaces
- Interior and exterior
- Above and below grade
- Alternative to mechanical finishing or rubbing of concrete
- Waterproofing basement and retaining walls
- Bridges and tunnels (non- traffic barring surface)
- Water cisterns
What are the uniq
ue features of MasterSeal 581?
- Waterproof to help protect building interiors from dampness and moisture damage
- Breathable, allowing interior moisture to escape without damaging coating
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 581?
- Resistant to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure, making MasterSeal 581 suitable for use below grade interior and exterior and in water treatment construction
- Compatible with high-performance coatings, including a wide range of architectural coatings and textured finishes
- Hides minor surface defects and blemishes in architectural concrete
- Available in ten landscape colors and custom colors (with minimum order quantities)