What are MasterSeal 540 recommended uses?
MasterSeal 540 is designed to be used as an effective waterproofing membrane on a variety of substrates. Applications include:
- Waterproof coatings to the internal faces of water tanks, sumps, reservoirs, planter boxes etc.
- Treating terraces, balconies, kitchen & toilet floors as a sandwich treatment to prevent water ingress.
- Treating bridge and flyover decks before wearing course to protect concrete from rainwater ingress.
What are the benefits
of MasterSeal 540?
- Polymer modified – improved bond strength on a variety of substrates concrete, wallboard, cement sheeting, masonry, plywood, and particleboard.
- Permeable to water vapors – allow the surface to breathe, preventing a buildup of moisture in the structure, reducing maintenance.
- Flexible – can withstand moderate movement of hairline cracks. Bridges cracks up to 1mm in width, reducing maintenance.
- Weather-resistant – suitable for use in exposed conditions.
- Brushable consistency – easily applied by brush or spray.
- Non-toxic – can be applied onto surfaces in contact with drinking water. Approved AS/NZS 4020:2002 for contact with potable water